⏲120dB Door Stop AlarmThe door stop alarm is in the "on" state. When the door pressure is applied, the door alarm will be triggered, and an extremely loud 120 decibel alarm will be issued at the same time to help wake up/remind the homeowner or renter, help stop intruders, and possibly notify Neighbors, security protection.
✅Anti-slip door plug
When the Door Stop Alarm is in the "closed" state, it can be used as a common damping rubber base door wedge to keep the door in the open position without any loud alarm sound.
No wiring required; battery powered (requires 1 x 9 V battery, not included in this link); put it under the door, the gap at the bottom of the door, the floor should be 10 mm (0.38 inches) to 35 mm (1.35 inches).
✅3 sensitivity levels
Low-Medium-High, side adjustable sensitivity switch; H level is the most sensitive level for vibration to trigger an alarm; please note that when the alarm sound gradually becomes smaller, it means to replace the battery.
❗Attention: The product cannot slide on the tiles when the door is opened. For a smooth floor, you can try to use the H-type sensitivity and vibration sensor alarm.
- Net weight: 94g.
- Size: 135*45*40mm.
- Color: Silver and black.
- The volume of the alarm: 120 dB.
- Material: Stainless steel cover.
- Working modes: Vibration sensor.
- Battery: 1 x 9V battery ( Not include ).
- Three sensitivity: High, Medium, Low.
- 1 x 120dB Door Stop Alarm.
- Please allow 1-3cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
- Due to the different monitor and light effects, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.